The Drive Model 151 Atomizer is a highly functional atomizer that is designed to administer aqueous medical solutions as a fine mist. The fine mist is delivered to the target region without force that makes it ideal for the treatment of decubitus ulcers, wound cleansing and wound debriding procedures. The fine mist delivery also makes the atomizer suitable for the administration of topical anesthetics.
The Drive 151 Atomizer has a clear cylinder that has a glass construction. The cylinder has a capacity of nearly one and a half ounces or forty-one milliliters. The atomizer has an all metal tube tip that is thin and compact and designed to be inserted deep into the cavities without causing any trauma to the membranes. The tube can be inserted well into the nasal passages or throat cavities for treatment. The metal tip of the ensures a precise delivery of the medication and can be easily removed for sterilization and cleaning.
The Model 151 Atomizer is a vacuum or venturi type atomizer and is designed to be operated using either compressed air, the No. 1 Hand Bulb, or the No. 630 Cut-Off Assembly. The atomizer is suitable to be used for the administration of all types of water o oil based medical solutions that are compatible with rhodium or nickel plating.
The atomizer is often used by ENT specialists, though it is often used by other medical professionals as an important hospital supply as well. It is beneficial not only in research laboratories, but also in treating various wounds and/or burns and have been used anywhere from the emergency room to a veterinary clinic.
Product Features and Benefits
- Top has a metal construction
- Removable spray tube for easy sterilization
- Specially designed for use with aqueous solutions
- For decubitus ulcer care, wound cleansing, nose and throat treatments
- Suitable for oil or water solutions compatible with rhodium and nickel plating
- Used by E.N.T doctors, burn centers, wound care facilities and emergency rooms etc.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 3 Inch (Height) x 7.5 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Width)
- Volume: 1.4 Ounce (41 milliliters)
- Product Material: Glass
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: 151
Product Information and Documents