The Nimbo Bumper Guards Attachment are a pair of assistive devices for mobility aids that help protect wheelchair frame and wall design in the event of a collision. These bumper guards are a pair of perfect aids for users who prefer to practice their gait training staying indoors like homes, hospitals or rehabilitation centers etc. Even outdoors these rigidly designed bumpers ensure the protection of surrounding objects from being even slightly dented or scratched. The bumpers are fit over front casters and suitable to be used in all series of Nimbo Lightweight Gait Trainers.
These bumpers are made of high-grade materials and have solid but absorbable construction that does not let users feel the impact of collisions or get injured. These have a circumference of six inches to make sure when colliding with walls, the frame of the wheelchair does not touch or have a dent. It also makes sure the walls do not get scratched or lose their design. These bumpers are exceptionally easy to install and require no heavy, complicated tools to set up or remove. Small in size, these bumper guards are portable and comes as a pair to support both left and right side.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit on front casters only
- Allows tool-free installation and replacement
- Easily compatible with all Drive Nimbo Gait Trainers
- Protects furniture and walls from unwanted dings and scratches
- Reduce impacts from reaching to users body while colliding with side-walls
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Black
- For Use With: All Nimbo Lightweight Gait Trainers
- Measurements: 6 Inch (Outer Perimeter), 0.90 Inch (Inner Cut-Out Perimeter), 0.75 Inch (Thickness)
- Model: KA 8000