The Utility Walker Replacement Tips are a set of high-quality, durable walker tips that support a variety of walker models and enhance safety and balance. The cane tip comes in different diameter sizes that include one and one eighth of an inch, one inch, and seven eighths of an inch. Of all these, the tip with a diameter size of one inch is specifically designed to fit on commode models while rest of the other variants fit on walkers.
These walker tips help provide the missing balance and stability of walkers due to broken tips. The walker tip has a grey shade that easily blends in and has a rigid construction that ensures the stability of the walker is not lost on the lower section when the tips are worn out. These walker tips are installed very easily and quickly without requiring any tools for firm attachment. To provide the stability and balance a user needs to walk, the condition of their walker becomes a very important aspect so be sure stability is in tact with proper tips.
Product Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed durability
- Available in different diameter sizes
- Easy installation, quickly and firmly attaches to all walkers
- Replaces broken tip of most walkers and commode models
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Gray
- For use with (RTL10386GB | RTL10389GB | RTL10390GB): 11105, 11117N-1, 11125, 11148, 11149 commode models | Walkers with 1⅛ Inch tubing diameter | Walkers with ⅞ Inch tubing diameter
- Diameter sizes: 1⅛ Inch (RTL10386GB), 1 Inch (RTL10389GB), ⅞ Inch (RTL10390GB)
- Model: RTL10386GB, RTL10389GB, RTL10390GB