The Drive Medical Side Style Hemi One Arm Walker is a lightweight and portable one-arm walker for individuals who are unable to use both hands for a conventional walker. It comes with a wide base support to provide high stability and safety from accidental slipping or unbalancing. It requires absolutely no tool for installation and thus provides hassle-free use anywhere and at anytime.
The Side Style One-Arm Walker is a great tool for individuals with limited mobility. Its convenient design requires only one hand to support a safe and balanced walk. The walker has a side-step that has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds or nearly 140 kilograms. It can also be used as a short ladder if required.
The one arm walker is light in weight and hence can be easily handled by senior citizens. Compared to conventional walkers, these side-arm walkers are lighter in weight and hence are a great alternative to heavy and bulky walkers. Its sturdiness and stability guarantee user safety and balance.
Being height adjustable, the One-Arm Walker accommodates for a variety of user heights. Its height can be adjusted to any setting between twenty-nine and a half inches to thirty-seven inches. As a lightweight and easily foldable Side-Style One Arm Walker, it is easy to carry and handle.
Need more product ideas? Check out our DMI Folding Hemi Walker.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easily folds with one hand only
- No tools required for installation
- Height adjustable and soft handle covering
- Designed to allow use with a single hand or arm
- Ideal for individuals who need wider base for support
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height Adjustment: 28.5 Inch - 35.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 18.5 Inch (Weight) x 16 Inch (Depth)
- Product Number: 10240-1