The Drive Medical 3 Wheel Rollator Walker is a strong and sturdy built rollator with a lightweight aluminum frame construction. It provides users with the convenience of folding the walker single handedly which makes it easy to store and easy to access whenever required. It has a basket attached in the front with a tray as a cover. It also includes a private pouch to keep small items like a wallet or a phone safely. The private pouch is removable and hence can be easily cleaned and maintained.
The Rollator Walker by Drive Medical is specifically designed with the objective of providing an efficient mobility tool to individuals with weakness in their legs, hips, or lower back that might make it difficult to walk. It is suitable to be used both indoors and outdoors.
To make it comfortable for users of any height, the 3 Wheel Rollator Walker has padded handles with a self-threading knob to adjust the handle height. By simply unscrewing the knob and pulling the handle frame in the upward position, these handles can be securely locked at a desired height. For added security, the rollator is equipped with brakes. The special aluminum cast loop locks inside quickly lock the wheels and brake the rollator without thrusting it forward. By pushing the handles down, the wheels of the Rollator Walker can be locked for longer periods of time. It has three eight-inch wheels that facilitate easy maneuverability over all types of surfaces. The Drive Medical Walker is strong enough to support a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Visit the Drive Clever Lite Walker Rollator for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Lightweight aluminum frame construction
- Comes with attached basket, tray and pouch
- Easy one hand folding for storage and transport
- Internal aluminum casting loop lock brakes for safety
- Height adjustable handles use large mushroom style knob
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Handle Height: 31 Inch - 38 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Wheel Type: 7.5 Inch Caster
- Product Number: 10289BL, 10289RD
Manuals and Documents