The Drive Medical Chrome Anti-Tippers are a pair of balancing components for wheelchairs and assist in maintaining stability and ensuring safety of the patients. These anti-tippers serve as a stability aid that keeps wheelchairs from falling backwards on slippery, rocky or uneven surfaces. They could also be a great support for users using wheelchairs for the first time. These anti-tippers are sturdily built to support heavy duty wheelchairs, specifically, Sentra Heavy Duty and Sentra Heavy Duty Extra-Extra Wide with seat widths, ranging from twenty-six inch to thirty inch.
The Drive Medical Anti-tippers have an intuitive design that helps provide a sturdy stability support instantly from the moment it starts toppling. This way, they prevent wheelchairs from going beyond a specific angle which greatly assures the user’s safety and provide them the security they need. This wheelchair accessory is made of steel and come polished with shiny chrome that makes them rigid as well as attractive in appearance. These anti-tippers also have small dual wheels attached to them on the ends that make sure they stabilize smoothly and no motion is lost when they touch the surface. These anti-tippers come in pairs to maintain proper symmetry from both left and right sides in order to provide maximum stability.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy installation with no additional tools
- Come in pair for maximum stability and safety
- Ensure backward balance by preventing tipping
- Made of steel and has outer chrome color plating
- Attached small wheels prevent motion loss and thrust on user body
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Steel
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Sentra Heavy Duty, Sentra Heavy Duty Extra-Extra Wide (Seat widths - 26 Inch, 28 Inch, 30 Inch)
- Model: STDS829