Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Three Tiers of Burn and Wound Care Treatment
Acticoat Burn Dressing
Smith & Nephew Acticoat Burn Dressing from ActiveForever is a potent, wound healing dressing which forms an antimicrobial barrier against infection immediately upon application. This advanced method of wound treatment includes a Nanocrystalline coating of silver which creates a method of wound care treatment proven to rapidly eviscerate all types of harmful germs in as little as 30 minutes.
The ACTICOAT dressing is highly absorbent and long-lasting, requiring less frequent changing. The burn dressing consists of three layers of bacterial protection, which, when taken together combine create an ideal environment for fast and thorough healing from burns and other wounds.
An absorbent inner core lies between two layers of a silver coated, low adherent polyethylene net. This Nanocrystalline coating of pure silver works faster than other forms of silver. It is one of the most powerfully effective agents insofar as preventing the onset of infection in the wound and surrounding areas. The dressing's inner core also helps to maintains a moist wound environment, providing a platform for fast healing.
Acticoat Burn Dressing Features
- Anti-microbial dressing for burns
- Features advanced silver technology
- Fast acting and long lasting
- Helps reduce infection in wounds
- Easy to remove
- Conforms to wound contours
- Fast gelling, high mannuronic acid fibers
- Low fiber shed
- High wet and dry strength
- Soft and conformable
- Nanocrystalline pure silver coating delivers antimicrobial barrier within 30 minutes - faster than other forms of silver
ACTICOAT Absorbent Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing is an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. The barrier functions of the dressing may help reduce infection in moderately to heavily exuding partial and full-thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, grafts and donor sites.
- Ensure that the packing in cavities, sinuses etc. has been removed.
- The dressing may adhere if used on very lightly exuding wounds. If the dressing is not easily removed, moisten it with sterile water, then remove.
- Do not use on patients with a known allergy to alginates.
- Available size: 4"x 4"
- Box quantity: 12
- Case quantity: 48
Warranty: manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Smith & Nephew Acticoat 7 Antimicrobial Dressing, Smith & Nephew Acticoat Absorbent Dressing, Smith & Nephew Acticoat Moisture Control Dressing, Smith & Nephew EDU-Dry Dressing with Anti-Shear Layer