Manufacturer Product Description:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Application: General Purpose Wound Cleanser
- Container Type: Spray Bottle
- Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride
449000 - 16 oz Bottle
- DERMAL WOUND First Aid Antiseptic is an over-the-counter, pH-balanced, non-toxic, non-irritating, no-rinse, first aid antiseptic product.
- Contains surfactants and moisturizers that gently help remove debris and dressing residue from the wound bed without harsh scrubbing.
- DERMAL WOUND Cleanser is not a soap and does not require rinsing.
- Volume: 16 oz.
59449200 - 8 oz Bottle
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, no-rinse, first-aid antiseptic product
- Helps reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Ideal for washing small superficial wounds and aids in the removal of exudate and other foreign material such as dirt and debris from skin and wounds
- Available in adjustable nozzle trigger-spray bottles that allow the caregiver to gently dislodge wound debris and slough with a direct stream or irrigate the wound with the use of a fine mist spray
- Volume: 8 oz.