This bariatric overbed table by Drive Medical is so strong in the locked position it can support up to 500 pounds. Thank a structurally reinforced steel-welded frame. It extends virtually the entire length of the high pressure, 18" x 40" laminate table top that is large enough to reach the center line of most bariatric beds. The table top height can adjust from 30" to 45" in 1" increments, and a power-coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain. Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- 13080 is low pressure laminate
- Frame extends virtually the entire length of the top
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 pounds
- Large, high pressure laminate table top measures 18" x 40" to reach the center line of most bariatric beds
- Powder coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain
- Structurally reinforced with a steel welded frame
- Swivel casters make for easy maneuverability
- Table top height can be adjusted from 30" to 45" in 1" increments
- Actual Product Weight: 70 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 42"
- Primary Product Color: Oak
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 18"
- Tabletop Height: 30"-45"
- Tabletop Width: 40"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13080