The Bariatric Overbed Table is an ergonomically designed overbed table that is ideal to be used for reading, writing, eating or working. The table is extremely strong and durable and can support a weight of over 500 pounds or 240 kilograms when in the locked position.
The Overbed Table is equipped with four swivel casters that help facilitate easy maneuverability of the table and allows users to move it around easily. The table has a reinforced steel welded construction that contributes to its durability and high weight capacity. The table top has a perfect length that extends to the center of most bariatric beds, improving the accessibility of the table. To meet individual preferences and for added convenience, the table height is adjustable between 30 inches to 45 inches in 1 inch increments.
The table has a “C” frame that allows it to be placed on any side of the bed for use and can be used with chairs if required. The frame of the Heavy Duty Bariatric Table is powder coated and has an attractive finish that gives it a less “clinical” look. The frame is also easy to clean and maintain. This sturdy and reliable table can be used at homes or in hospitals for bariatric patients.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try the Drive Tilt Top Overbed Table or more of our overbed tables.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Swivel casters allow for easy mobility
- Table top height is very easy to adjust
- Basically strengthened with a steel welded frame
- Frame expands virtually the entire length of the top
- In locked position table can support five hundred pounds
- Easy to maintain and attractive powder coated base and column
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Table Top Dimensions: 40 inch x 18 inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (240 kilograms)
- Height Adjustment: 30 inch to 45 inch
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Number: 13080
Manuals and Documents