The Drive Medical 18580 O2 Analyzer with 3 Digit LCD Display is an ergonomic oxygen analysis device. The analyzer aids healthcare professionals and experienced caregivers in measuring the oxygen output provided by the medical oxygen delivery or general respiratory equipment. The analyzer is suitable to be used with almost all oxygen delivery devices.
The Drive Oxygen Analyzer makes use of the Drive Oxygen sensor to measure the oxygen output. It is designed to produce a quick and reliable reading of the output. It displays ninety percent of the final value in less than fifteen seconds at room temperature. Unlike other equipment, this oxygen analyzer does not require any warm-up time. The analyzer is compact and light in weight which makes it easy to store and carry around for use. It can also be used as a portable analyzer in ambulances or other similar settings. The design of the analyzer demands little to no maintenance thereby extending its use.
The Check & Go Oxygen Analyzer features an LCD display that presents the output in up to three digits. This helps caregivers get a more precise measurement. The sides of the screen are equipped with two buttons. One of them is the power button. The other one is the calibration button that helps make calibrating the analyzer a breeze. The analyzer also features an auto-off function that switches the screen off after use in order to help maintain and extend its battery life.
Product Features and Benefits
- Features three digit LCD display screen
- Ultra light and portable analyzer for on spot readings
- Includes power and easy calibration button on the front
- Auto off features helps conserve and extend battery life
- Measures oxygen concentration in respiratory equipment
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Display Range: 0.0 to 99.9% Oxygen
- Operating Temperature Range: 60° F - 104° F (15° C - 40° C)
- Response Time: 90% of Final Value in Less Than 15 Seconds at 25° C
- Model: 18580
Product Information and Documents