The Drive Medical Black Anti-Tippers With Castors are a pair of wheelchair safety accessories that are designed to maintain balance and safety of patients from over-balance of wheelchairs. These accessories are installed on bottom rails of side frames so it could impede the wheelchair motion on backward toppling and stabilizes it before falling. These anti-tippers have a solid construction that is designed to particularly support reclining wheelchairs such as twelve and forty inch seat width Viper Plus Reclining, Winnie II, Infinity wheelchairs and Super Hemi Kit, all manufactured by Drive Medical.
These anti-tippers are black in color including frames and wheels which give a nice sporty look that easily matches with all the compatible wheelchairs. They come in pairs of two to ensure proper symmetry of wheelchair from sides while toppling. These anti-tippers have dual wheel design that helps establish wider contact with the ground resulting in more comfort and safe experience for users. This way anti-tippers do not get damaged when moving on uneven surfaces. These anti-tippers have a simple and easy installation which can be set up in minutes without implementing any heavy tools or instructions. Being an individual set of accessories, users can also purchase these to replace their broken or lost anti-tippers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy installation allows set up in minutes
- Designed to protect wheelchair from tipping backwards
- Installed on left and right sides for better symmetry and stability
- Dual wheel design ensures better momentum and improved safety
- Attached wheels allows tippers to rotate whenever wheelchair topples
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Viper (12 Inch and 14 Inch Seat Widths), Winnie II, Infinity wheelchairs and Super Hemi Kit
- Model: STDS814