The Drive Medical Seat Harness is a cushioned seat harness that adds seating comfort and security to walkers and safety rollers. Installation of this harness gives its users confidence along with a sense of security and encourages them for independent mobility. The harness is ideally designed to be installed on Wenzelite Anterior And Posterior Safety Rollers and Nimbo Walkers, both manufactured by Drive Medical. It comes in both adult and pediatric sizes to ensure comfort and flexibility for the user.
The harness allows users to place their legs and switch weight between legs to maintain upright and trouble-free gait patterns. The harness comes with a cushioned seat that provides proper positioning of the pelvis, ensuring complete sitting comfort to its users. The harness can be either installed facing outwards or inwards of the walker frame, depending upon their use as a posterior or anterior walker. This way it can also be served as a support sling to prevent users from falls due to sudden imbalances. The seat harness comes with four buckled straps that are adjustable and can be lengthened or shortened as per positional needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Proper placement of legs and pelvis also enhance gait training
- Buckled straps allow adjustments as per need for perfect fit
- Helps in providing seating support to prevent falls
- Cushioned seat with weight bearing abilities
- Available in both adult and pediatric sizes
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Black
- Size: Large (CE 1070L), Small (CE 1070S)
- Compatible Walkers: Wenzelite Anterior and Posterior Safety Rollers and Nimbo Walkers
- Model: CE 1070L, CE 1070S
Product Information and Documents