The Delta Ultra Light Semi Electric Bed is an ergonomic, lightweight bed that can be used both at homes and in hospitals. The bed has a channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck that ensure maximum stability and durability while keeping the bed’s weight low. The bed has a universal design since the head and footboards are interchangeable with most beds by the drive and other manufacturers. The wood grain boards and panels are strong and resistant to scratches and cracks. The headboard is bigger than the footboard to suit bedroom decors.
The Drive Delta Semi-Electric Bed features a motor at the foot section of the bed. The UL approved motor can be removed or installed without any tools with the patient in bed. The motor is self-contained and reduces the noise of operation. The motor is controlled by an easy to use remote control that helps set the bed at a desired angle or elevation for the patient. In case of power outage, the motor has a nine volt battery that can set the head and foot section elevations up to nine times. A transition box at the foot of the bed controls the rotation of the high-low shaft. No crank is required for adjustment.
The bed features a tool-free assembly with just five components. Labels and color coded springs help ensure the accurate installation of the optional rails.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Drive Medical Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Break and scratch proof wood grain panels
- Headboards and footboards are interchangeable
- Transition box allows to change rotation of high-low shaft
- New and upgraded hand pendant has large, simple to use controls
- Channel frame construction for greater strength with minimal weight
- Foot section weighs fifty percent less than conventional foot sections
- Motor assembly can be installed or removed tool free with patient still in bed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kilograms)
- Bed Height Maximum with Casters: 24 Inch
- Bed Height Minimum without Casters: 12.75 Inch
- Dimensions: 36 Inch (Width) x 88 Inch (Length)
- Product Numbers: 1530, 15030BV-FR, 15030BV-HR, 15030BV-PKG, 15030BV-PKG-1, 15030BV-PKG-1-T, 15030BV-PKG-2, 15030BV-PKG-T