The Drive Medical STDSF-TF Footplates for Sentra Bariatric Models are compatible with Sentra EC of twenty inch, twenty two inch, twenty four inch seat widths, Sentra twenty inch, twenty two inch, twenty four inch and wheeled drop arm bedside commode. The extensions are all chrome that make the leg rests look very attractive and plus it is easier to clean and maintain chrome based products. The footplates are made of aluminum that not only promotes strength to withstand high weight pressures but also increase friction that keeps the feet more stable and prevents slippage.
Drive Medical Swing Away Leg rests are lightweight, attractive and durable accessories for its compatible products which when attached, goes on to provide users with ultimate support and comfort throughout the day. It does so by giving users provision to relax their feet comfortably on the aluminum footplate, thereby, avoiding the air hang or floor touch of the feet. However, the user can still swing away the footplate by flipping them out of the way, in case user needs to change position or do a different task.
Product Features and Benefits
- No external tools are required for installation
- Chrome extensions are attractive and easy to clean
- Aluminum footplate are strong to withstand high pressures
- For use with sentra wheelchairs and wheeled drop arm bedside commode only
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Compatible wheelchairs: Bariatric Sentra EC, Heavy Duty (STD20EC with Dual Cross Bar through STD24EC Series) and Bariatric Sentra Extra Heavy Duty (STD20 through STD24 Series)
- Product Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 Kilograms)
- Model: STDSF-TF