The Drive Medical FC 8000N Multi-Axis Headrest is an additional accessory that is designed to be used with the First Class School Chair manufactured by Drive Medical. The headrest is incredibly comfortable and ergonomic and enhances the functionality of the school chair. The headrest is an ideal accessory for anyone who prefers a good customized support for their head while sitting down.
The Drive Multi-Axis Headrest has an aluminum frame that makes it incredibly strong and durable. The aluminum also makes it lightweight and corrosion proof to enhances its ease of use and longevity respectively. The top of the headrest features a black padded cushion with a contoured design that provides an incredibly comfortable support for the head. The headrest is adjustable in height, depth, and angle to provide a precise and customized support as per the user’s convenience. The padded cushion is mounted on the vertical rod using a ball and socket mechanism that allows patients to keep the pad in any comfortable position. The pad can also be placed off-center to suit the needs of specific patients.
The headrest rod can also be adjusted in height as per the chair and the user. The depth of the pad can be set to suit the user’s seating position. The Drive Medical Multi-Axis Headrest can also adapt to be used with solid back wheelchairs. The black colored headrest easily blends with most chair designs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Adjustable depth, angle and height
- Easily adaptable to any strong back wheelchair
- Rotating contoured pad can be placed off center
- Long vertical rod gives greater height adjustment ability
- Ball and socket design mounting allows limitless positioning
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Black
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.7 Inch (Length) x 9 Inch (Width) x 4 Inch (Height)
- Model: FC 8000N