The Drive Medical 12021KD-1 Bath Shower Bench is a bariatric bath bench with a maximum weight capacity of 500 pounds or 270 kilograms. It has a blow-molded bench and back that provides an extremely comfortable contour to securely sit on. Its aluminum frame makes it light in weight allowing users to easily handle it. Its construction adds to the durability of the bench and makes it suitable for long-term use. It also is completely corrosion-proof and hence can be used for showering without being concerned about its detriment.
This heavy-duty bath shower bench is very helpful for patients with low mobility and can assist you when you shower for an enjoyable experience.
The strong and sturdy Bath Shower Bench by Drive Medical has a cross brace at its base that is attached to its legs with aircraft style rivets for enhanced security. Such a design adds to the strength and stability of the bench. It is also equipped with drainage holes on the seat that prevent the risk of accidental slipping while showering. It also provides the versatility of adjusting its legs to ensure a proper and secure position for individuals with variable heights requirements.
It is available in two options, one with a backrest and the other one without it, to suit individual needs and preferences.
Visit our Shower Chair page or our Medline Bath Bench for more options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Leg height is adjustable
- Durable blow molded plastic bench
- Drainage holes help reduce slipping
- Backrest provides extra comfort and security
- Cross brace attached with aircraft type rivets
- Durable, lightweight and corrosion proof aluminum frame
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Dimensions: 20 Inch (Weight) x 12 Inch (Depth)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kilograms)
- Seat Height: 14 Inch - 19 Inch
- Product Number: 12021KD-1
Manuals and Documents