The Drive Medical 15065R-1 Bed Side Helper Assist Rail is a unique side rail that is designed to provide users with a reliable support that helps them get in and out of beds safely. The support rail is an ideal aid for patients that difficulties in independently getting out of beds and standing or bending to get in beds. People with limited mobility, recent injuries or surgeries, and the elderly will find the rail incredibly beneficial.
The Side Helper Assist Rail has a solid steel tubing construction that makes it incredibly durable and strong enough to support weights up to two hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and thirteen kilograms. The frame of the rail is eleven inches wide that is large enough to allow users to grip it with one or two hands. The transition helper also features three crossbars that provide multiple gripping points. With a total of four easily accessible gripping points at different heights, the rail supports users in most positions.
The Home Bed Side Helper Rail stands on its own with four legs. An eight-inch mounting bracket is also included to attach the rail to the bed frame for additional safety. The rail features a tool-free installation and easily adapts to most home bed designs. The rail does not interfere with the normal bedding drapes thereby allowing users to maintain their bedroom decor.
Product Features and Benefits
- No tools are required for installation
- Has a durable solid steel tubing construction
- Rail comes with four accessible grasping points
- Includes eight inch mounting bracket for secure fit
- Eleven inch wide frame for one or two handed use
- Easily attaches to hollywood style home bed frames
- Designed to assist users in getting in and out of beds
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: White
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Rail Dimensions: 11 Inch (Width) x 37 Inch (Height) x 11.5 Inch (Length)
- Model: 15065R-1
Product Information and Documents