The Drive Medical LS9500 is an ergonomic bed that is designed to change pressure and help users turn and rotate on the bed. The mattress is constructed of 20 strategically positioned air that are inflated and deflated accordingly to achieve a desired rotation. This rotation promotes blood circulation and facilitates pulmonary blood flow and mucus drainage.
The Drive Medical Air Bed comes with the Masonair 9500 Turnstile system to control pressure changes and on-demand air loss. The turnstile system can be programmed to provide automatic turning at different intervals of time. These intervals can be set to ten, twenty, thirty, or sixty minutes as per the user’s convenience. For added security, the system includes a lockout feature to protect specific pressure settings and has an audio and visual alarm to warn users of low pressure. The mattress can be set to ten different comfort settings of adjustable turning cycles up to an angle of forty degrees.
A continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit maintains the comfort level of the mattress by keeping its pressure balanced. To protect the patient from falling off while turning, the bed has two ten inch side bolsters. A feature that automatically makes the mattress really firm for patient transfer also ensures the user’s safety. For emergencies, the mattress deflates completely in just twenty seconds and returns back to its normal size in the next thirty minutes. The Drive Medical Low Air Loss Bed is ideal for hospitals and for use at home.
Product Features and Benefits
- High flow control unit offers ten comfort levels
- Maximum turn angle adjustment upto 40 degrees
- Visual and audio alarm alerts for low air pressure
- Four adjustable turning cycles of 10, 20, 30 and 60 min
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) deflation in 20 seconds
- Features auto firm, auto recovery, and lock-out security features
- Control unit feedback sensor technology helps equalize pressure
- During rotation side bolsters create safe environment for the patient
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Control Unit Airflow: 45 LPM
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kilograms)
- Cover Material: Fluid resistant nylon
- Dimensions: 36 Inches (Width) x 80 Inches (Length) x 10 Inches (Height)
- Model: LS9500