The Drive Medical Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is an easily portable fingertip oximeter that can be used anywhere and at anytime. The oximeter is ideally designed for pediatric patients for an on-the-spot check of oxygen levels and pulse rates in their bodies. The oximeter comes with two AAA batteries, a handbag, silicon case, and a lanyard. The oximeter is recommended to be purchased if directed by a prescription.
The Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter features an OLED screen that displays the SpO2 or oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse bar, and pulse graph. The screen also displays a low battery indicator to alert users when the battery needs to be charged. The oximeter has six different display modes that let users view the measurements from different positions. The oximeter has a child-friendly design and is extremely easy to operate. The oximeter includes an auto-off feature that shuts it off automatically in case no signal or operation is detected for up to eight seconds to conserve and extend battery life.
The oximeter uses a small volume of blood to provide a highly precise reading. It accommodates finger sizes ranging from a little over a quarter of an inch to one inch. Users can also adjust the brightness of the display to any level ranging from one to ten as per their convenience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Design is child friendly
- Expert prescription required
- Low battery warning Indicator
- Simple operation with auto off feature
- Six display modes with four way OLED
- Adjustable brightness level from one to ten
- Includes silicon case, hand bag and lanyard
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Finger size range: 0.3 Inch - 1.0 Inch
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: +/- 2 BPM
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-99 Percent
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-235 BPM
- Model: 18707
Product Information and Documents