The Drive Viper Plus Light Weight Wheelchair are a series of versatile wheelchairs that come loaded with a range of features to meet every need of users. It comes with two different front length riggings of which user can choose any depending on their comfort preference. The featured spreader bar makes it easier to push for an attendant and it also act as a stabilizer for back of its user. The front caster forks have three different positions which users can adjust between for their comfort. This wheelchair has a dual axle design which allow short users to switch its seat into hemi height for them to easily reach the wheels and use the front riggings.
The Viper Plus Lightweight Reclining Wheelchairs are durable and very easy to operate. The frame used in the wheelchair is carbon steel double coated with chrome that makes for an attractive, lightweight and high strength mobility tool. It also feature hydraulic reclining mechanism that gives them provision to make multiple adjustments up to hundred and eighty degrees. The front riggings of the chair come with comfortable footplates which ensures feet stability and security.
These chairs are ideally designed for patients with hip or knee joint problems, back problems, post surgery, amputation, arthritis, upper limbs, multiple-sclerosis, or post-polio syndrome. People with cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, or any other spine injury can also be benefited from this wheelchair.
Product Features and Benefits
- Armrests are padded for adding comfort
- Featured attendant wheel locks are easily accessible
- Urethane rear tires helps deliver smoother ride and better performance
- Nylon Upholstery is durable and flame retardant, also resists mildew and bacteria
- Offset rear wheel position helps in equal weight distribution at various reclining positions
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Back Height: 26 Inch
- Overall Length With Riggings: 38 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 Kilograms)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Overall Height: 40.5 Inch
- Model: PL412RBDDA, PL414RBDDA
Product Information and Documents