The Drive Medical 60 Inch Wide Med-Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System comes with a quick-fill adapter and integrated CPR emergency valve for fast inflation and deflation. The mattress has an advanced digital pump to program custom settings to operate in an alternating as well as a static pressure mode. If left in the static mode for more than two hours, the mattress automatically returns to an alternating pressure mode.
This Bariatric Mattress is beneficial for the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers as its alternating pressure system optimizes pressure distribution to prevent pressure spots. It is designed to be compatible with most standard beds at home or in hospitals.
The mattress is equipped with an advanced LED technology and an audible low-pressure alarm that activates when pressure falls below ten mmHg. It has twenty air bladders each with a depth of ten inches, that are positioned in a “cell-on-cell” design to prevent the mattress from sinking to the bottom even during a power failure. These air bladders are also replaceable and can be easily exchanged if any bladder gets damaged.
The Med-Aire Plus Pressure Mattress is equipped with a zippered four-way stretchable Nylon/TPU cover which is water resistant, highly permeable to vapor and easily washable in a machine. The mattress features three static-mode air cells at the head of the bed to provide stability for a pillow. Its "Whisper-Quiet" pump produces consistent air flow at fifteen liters per minute for a continuous and comfortable sleep with no noise disturbance.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft, lightweight and non stretchable
- Ten inch cells are made with nylon/tpu
- Treats and prevents all stage of pressure ulcers
- CPR valve provides deflation in just twenty seconds
- Cell on cell designed air cells protect from bottoming out
- Provides power outage protection up to twenty four hours
- Allows four cycle times and adjustable weight settings for comfort
- Zippered cover material is waterproof, quilted and vapor permeable
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Alarm Type: Visual and Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs (454 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 10 Inch (Height) x 80 Inch (Length) x 60 Inch (Width)
- Model: 14060