The First Quality Fluff Underpads are highly absorbent underpads that are ideally used to protect surfaces like beds, chairs, couches, etc. from fluid soils due to incontinence. These underpads are designed to be comfortable and keep users clean and dry for extended periods of time.
The underpads have a cloth like topsheet with a mat bonded design. The material is soft and ensures the user is comfortable while the bonding keeps the sheet from folding or crumpling under the weight. The topsheet is sealed flat around the boundaries of the pad to ensure no sharp plastic edges are exposed to hurt the user’s skin. The underpads have a poly backing that are embossed to ensure the pad stays in place and does not skid or slip off. This backsheet is also waterproof to eliminate the risk of fluids leaking out to the surface below. To ensure quick absorption, the First Quality Underpads have a fluff polymer core that locks in liquid immediately. The core also neutralizes the odors of the fluid and its pH to keep the users skin clean, dry, and healthy.
The Fluff Underpads by Prevail are designed to be durable and don’t tear or stretch even during heavy wetness. Being latex-free, the pads are suitable for people with latex allergies. It is recommended to dispose the underpads immediately after a single use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Integra mat construction reduces top sheet clumping
- Absorbent core locks away fluids for maximum absorption
- Flat seal around the pad keeps plastic edges from harming skin
- Designed to protect beds, chairs and other surfaces from leakage
- Waterproof backsheet to prevent fluids from leaking to the surface below
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Backsheet Material: Waterproof
- Topsheet Material: Cloth like
- Size: 23 Inch x 36 inch
- Model: PV-418, UP-120, UP-150