The Drive Medical 199 Winnie Lite Supreme Rollator Walker is an attractive rollator that has a nice tan finished frame. The rollator serves as a walking aid for the elderly and patients with limited mobility due to an injury, surgery or disability.
The Winnie Lite Supreme Rollator has three legs that are equipped with seven and a half inch swivel casters for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors. The rollator features special loop locks that function as normal and parking brake locks. The normal loop locks stop the motion of the wheels without thrusting the user forward while the parking loop locks keep the rollator stationary and prevent it from making any surpassed movement. The loop locks are incredibly sturdy due to the reinforcement of aluminum castings. The rollator has adjustable brakes that can be loosened or tightened as per the user's hand dexterity.
The rollator has height adjustable handles that can be adjusted by simply screwing in the self-threaded knob at the desired height. The rollator comes with a large tan colored hanging pouch with a plaid design for users to safely store and keep personal items handy. The rollator is assembled in just five easy steps and can be folded single-handedly. An optional wire-frame basket with clips is available separately for users if required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Simple, one handed folding
- Comes with adjustable brakes
- Basket can be secured with clips
- Height of handles are easily adjustable
- Loop locks made of internal aluminum casting
- Seven and a half inch wheels for indoor and outdoor use
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Handle Height: 32 Inch - 38 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 26 Inch (Width) x 22.75 Inch (Length)
- Model: 199
Product Information and Documents