The Drive Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System is a therapeutic mattress designed reduce pressure ulcers in patients on long term care. The mattress is layered with twenty eight inch air bladders, nine of them have laser holes to promote low air loss. Three air cells at the head of the mattress remain at a static pressure to serve as a comfortable pillow. The bladders with the mattress are individually replaceable. The cell on cell design of the mattress prevents it from flattening out in case of a power failure. A pump is connected with the mattress to provide constant air flow to the air cells either in a static or in an alternating pressure mode. For alternating pressure therapy, users can adjust both the time cycle as well as the pressure rate for their comfort. The pump provides a constant air flow at eight liters every minute.
The Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress comes with an alarm and LED system that instantly alerts the users in the event that the pressure drops below ten mmHg. The CPR valve helps the mattress quickly deflate in case of emergencies. The mattress comes with a zippered cover that is water resistant, breathable and has low shear resistance for maximum comfort. The mattress supports a maximum weight of four hundred and fifty pounds or two hundred and four kilograms.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Hospital Bed page and the Drive Balanced Aire Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Individual bladders can be easily replaced
- Three static air cells in head section serve as pillow
- Audible and visual alarm alerts when pressure is low
- Zippered cover is fluid resistant and vapor permeable
- For use in nursing homes, hospitals and for home care
- Eight cells are made from soft and lightweight Nylon/TPU
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Control Unit Air Flow: 8 Liters per Minute
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kilograms)
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Product Number: 14029, 14029-84, 14029DP