The Drive Medical Smartdose Mini Electronic Oxygen Conserver is a highly efficient oxygen conserving device that is designed to regulate the pressure levels of oxygen cylinders as per the user’s breathing activity levels for safe and efficient inhalation. The conserver operation is powered by two AA Alkaline or two AA rechargeable batteries that can last for a maximum of one year depending on its use. The conserver is suitable to be used with almost all oxygen cylinders with CGA 870 valves.
The Smartdose Mini Electronic Oxygen Conserver is extremely light in weight, and weighs around fifteen and a half ounces or four hundred and thirty-nine grams with batteries. This ensures that the conserver does not feel bulky and is easy to carry. The conserver automatically detects the breathing pattern of patients to provide an optimal oxygen flow rate. If the breathing rate of the patient is low, the conserver provides lower doses and in case the breathing level is high, the conserver will automatically increase the oxygen doses to match the activity level. An auto-shutoff feature activates when the pressure remains constant to help conserve battery. The conserver delivers the full dose of oxygen within two-thirds of the inhalation cycle thereby ensuring a uniform administration of oxygen throughout the cycle. The conserver is equipped with an easy-to-read gauge panel to display the remaining amount of oxygen.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, ideal for ambulatory purposes
- Auto shut-off feature helps conserve battery life
- Delivers oxygen dose in two third of inhalation cycle
- Powered by two AA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Compact and efficient design delivers precise oxygen dose
- Detects and adjusts oxygen output as per user’s breathing pattern
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Operating Pressure Range: 500 - 3000 PSI
- Weight (With Batteries): 15.5 oz. (439 grams)
- Liter Flow Increments 1,2,3,4,5 plus CF pre-set at 2 LPM
- Dimensions: 8.6 Inch (Length) x 6.4 Inch (Width) x 4.2 Inch (Height)
- Model: CTOX-MN02
Product Information and Documents