The Drive Medical Aluminum Round Handle Cane with Foam Grip is an ergonomic mobility support tool designed to allow patients to walk safely and confidently. The round handle cane is ideal for people with limited mobility and other disabilities that make it difficult for them to get around.
The Drive Medical Round Handle Cane has an anodized aluminum tubing construction with a diameter of three quarters of an inch. The aluminum construction ensures the cane’s strength and durability while also being lightweight. The cane has a weight of three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty five pounds. The height of the cane is adjustable to accommodate individuals of different heights. It can be set between twenty eight and three quarters of inches to thirty seven and three quarters of inches. The height is adjusted using a simple one button adjustment mechanism that is coupled with a locking ring. The locking ring eliminates rattle in the cane to ensure more stability.
The Drive Aluminum Round Handle Adjustable Cane has a curved handle with an extended length. The handle is padded with a foam grip that helps reduce the strain and pressure on the user’s hands and wrists while gripping it. It also allows the user to establish a more comfortable and secure grip. With the standard rubber tip, the cane ensures safety and stability.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Cane page and the Drive Foam Grip Four Point Cane for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Nonskid Tip for Added Safety
- Locking Ring Prevents Rattling
- Made with Sturdy Materials Foam Hand Grip
- Helps Minimize Stress and Hand Fatigue
- Simple to Use, Single Button Height Adjustment with Locking Ring
- Height Adjusts from Approximately Twenty Nine Inches to Thirty Eight Inches
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 0.75 Inch
- Handle Height: 28.75 Inch - 37.75 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Product Number: RTL10342