The Drive Med Aire Bariatric Heavy Duty Mattress Replacement System consists of a mattress and pump designed for patients at risk of skin breakdowns. The system is ideal for the treatment of pressure ulcers. The mattress is equipped with twenty ten inch, non-stretch air cells, with a “Cell on Cell” design that will not bottom out during power failures. The pump unit operates at a maximum flow rate of fifteen liters per minute and allows users to choose between different time cycles. The noise free pump operates in one of two modes, static or alternating pressure mode. Three air cells at the head section are always in a static mode to serve as a pillow. To ensure patient safety, the system switches to the alternating pressure mode if it has been operating in the static mode for over two hours. A CPR valve is also added to provide quick deflation.
The Med Aire Bariatric Heavy Duty Low Air Loss Mattress has an LED and audible alarm to alert users or caregivers in case the air pressure falls below ten mmHg. The cell bladders are individually replaceable and can be easily removed for servicing if required.
The Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress comes enclosed in a zippered nylon cover that is fluid resistant and can be machine washed. The quilted nylon cover is vapor permeable and has low shear.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Drive Med-Aire Mattress Replacement System for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Can operate in rotating pressure mode
- Mattress comes with twenty air cell bladders
- For use at home, in hospitals and nursing homes
- CPR valve provides quick twenty second deflation
- Zippered cover is waterproof and vapor permeable
- Used to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers
- Visual and audio alarm alerts user when pressure is low
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kilograms)
- Control Unit Airflow: 15 Liters per Minute
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Dimensions: 42 Inch (Width) x 80 Inch (Length) x 10 Inch (Height)
- Product Number: 14030, 14030-CELL, 14030P