The Drive Medical Step Stool provides a sturdy extra step to help patients sit on exam tables, reach items in cabinets; it's also great for use around the house. The step stool is ideal for examination rooms, x-ray, and other areas where sturdy support is required.
Drive Medical Step Stool Features:
- Long wearing rubber tips with metal inserts for added stability and durability
- A versatile step stool for use in care facilities and home
- Steel welded chrome-plated construction.
- 2 piece Snap-on hand rail. Freight Saver!
- Non-skip ribbed rubber platform.
- Topped with a skid resistant mat
Drive Medical Step Stool Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Step Surface Width: 14"
- Step Surface Depth: 11"
- Step Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 17"
- Overall Depth: 13"
- Unit Weight: 5 lbs.
- Height of Step Stool with Handle Attached: 33”
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility aid, steping stool, foot stool, foot-stool, footstool, step-stool, stepstool, handrail, Durable Medical Equipment, DME