The Drive Medical Raised Toilet Seat with Lock and Lid is a toilet seat elevator designed to raise the height of a user’s existing toilet seat. The elevator is an ideal aid for patients with difficulties in bending down too much to sit on their toilet seat due to injuries, surgeries, arthritis, weak knees, or lower back problems.
The seat riser is available in three different elevation sizes that raise the height of a toilet seat by two inches, four inches, or six inches respectively. All three options are available in varieties with or without a covering lid. The Drive Raised Toilet Seats with Lock and with or without Lids have a heavy-duty blow-molded plastic construction that makes them incredibly durable yet light in weight. The seat can support a weight of up to four hundred pounds or one hundred and eighty kilograms. The material also makes it easy to clean and maintain. The raised seat features two locking mechanisms on the rear sides. The locking plates, coupled with locking screws, help keep the seat securely in position and prevent it from shifting. The locks also ensure that no tools are required to install and remove the riser from the existing seat.
To ensure maximum patient hygiene and bathroom safety, the Drive Raised Toilet Seat is designed with cut-outs in the front and the back. The raised seats are designed to fit most standard toilet seats.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available with or without lid
- Fits most standard toilet seats
- Two rear locks ensure secure fit
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Made of heavy duty molded plastic
- Ideal for people with limited mobility
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Height: 2 Inch, 4 Inch, 6 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.(181 kilograms)
- Seat Dimensions: 14 Inch (Width) x 16 Inch (Length)
- Model: 12062, 12063, 12065, 12066, 12067, RTL12064
Product Information and Documents