The Otter Pediatric Bathing System is a versatile, lightweight bath and shower chair for children with special needs. The Otter's unique bath chair seat features adjustable backrest and seat angles that are independently adjustable to suit your children's needs. The unique Uni-Bars allow seat and back angle adjustments to be made with just one hand.
The soft seat fabric can be slipped off to bathe a child sitting on the floor of the tub, supported by the bath chair back. The comfortable head cushions are height and width adjustable and provide support and can be used as lateral supports. The adjustable slip-resistant legs can raise the chair up to 7" and can even be adjusted with the child in the chair. Buy your Otter Pediatric Bathing System from ActiveForever.com!
Wenzelite Otter Bathing Seat Features:
- Folds flat for storage
- Two positioning straps secure child
- Height can be adjusted with child in chair
- Fabric can be removed and machine-washed
- Plastic frame
- Soft, comfortable head cushions
Otter Bathing System Specifications:
- Seat Depth: 13" (Small, Medium), 16.5" (Large)
- Seat Width: 14.5"
- Back Height: 18" (Small), 25" (Medium), 32" (Large)
- Seat Height: 2"-7"
- Overall Outside Width: 17"
- Overall Outside Length: 30"
- User Height: Up to 36" (Small), 32"-50" (Medium), 46" - 68" (Large)
- Weight Limit: 60 lbs (Small), 120 lbs (Medium), 160 lbs (Large)
Warranty: 2 year limited
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: OT 1000, OT 2000, OT 3000, bather, pediatric bath, handicap hygiene
Search items similar to the Otter Pediatric Bathing System