The Drive 13004 Over Door Cervical Traction Set is an effective home neck therapy aid designed for users to provide relief from sprains and spasms in the neck muscles. The traction set includes a twelve-inch long adjustable spreader bar, an eight-inch long traction rope, double-sealed rings, a water bag, an "S" hook, and a head halter.
The Over Door Traction Set is primarily designed for patients with pain, stiffness, and sprains in the neck region that may have resulted due to neck injuries, pinched nerves, or cervical spondylosis. The cervical traction works as a traction therapy unit that helps them relieve the pain and stiffness of the neck muscles and relax them. The traction unit works by applying a gentle upward pressure on the spine that facilitates expansion and reduces compression.
The head-halter with the Drive Over Door Traction Set has a heavy duty design that comes integrated with a metal support and self-attached closure. Users can adjust the width of the head halter using the ridges provided on the spreader bar. The traction set has a one-size-fits-all design that can be customized as per the user's comfort. Items provided in the set have a tough steel construction and are safe to be washed in washing machines.
Product Features and Benefits
- Appropriate for home use or while traveling
- Includes double-sealed rings, water bag, and S shape hook
- Machine washable and easily fits over the top of most doors
- Comes with twelve-inch adjustable spreader, eight feet traction rope
- Heavy-duty head halter includes metal support and self-attaching closures
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: White
- Product Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 15 Inch (Length) x 7 Inch (Width) x 3.25 Inch (Height)
- Model: 13004
Product Information and Documents