The Drive Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair is an innovative dual function chair that serves as a portable commode and a shower chair. It is ideal for a patient with limited mobility due to injuries, surgeries or disabilities.
The chair has a strong aluminum construction which makes it incredibly durable and resistant to corrosion. The white color of the frame gives it an attractive look and also ensures easy maintenance. To easily maneuver the patient from any room to the bathroom, the chair is equipped with caster wheels. The chair is available in two options, the Drive Medical NRS185006 Aluminum 24 Inch Wheel Mobile Shower Commode Chair and the Drive Medical NRS185007 Aluminum 5 Inch Caster Wheel Mobile Shower Commode Chair. Both options have rear locking casters that ensure the chair’s stability while the user enjoys a bath.
The seat cut out on the chair can be positioned over an existing toilet seat for the user to use. The chair can also be used as an independent commode by attaching the bucket included under the cut-out. The standard footrests of the Aluminum Mobile Shower Commode Chair have an adjustable height and angle. The footrests can also be swung away to allow easy patient transfers. The seat, backrest and armrests of the chair are padded to ensure maximum patient comfort. The chair height is adjustable to suit individual needs.
Visit our Bath Safety page and the DMI Shower Transport Chair for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Padded armrest, seat and back
- Comes with swing away footrests
- Attractive white frame is rust proof
- Seat cut out provides greater comfort
- Provides easy mobility and transportation
- Angle and height of footplate are adjustable
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Back Height: 19 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. (124 kilograms)
- Seat Dimensions: 18 Inch (Width) x 17 Inch (Length)
- Overall Width Open: 24.5 Inch (NRS185006), 22.25 Inch (NRS185007)
- Product Number: NRS185006, NRS185007