The Drive Medical OM-812 Bonsai Velocity Regulator is a compact and easy-to-use pneumatic oxygen conserving device that aids in delivering safe and reliable oxygen therapy of patients. The conserver is ideally designed for patients receiving supplemental oxygen to overcome their inability to draw the required amount of oxygen naturally. The conserver is suitable to be used with oxygen cylinders ranging from sizes M2 to E.
The OM-812 Bonsai Velocity Regulator is equipped with a selector knob at the end that allows the patients to choose from one of the multiple flow rates. This knob has a range of settings, that include, pulse flow rates ranging from one to six liters per minute, continuous flow rates of two and four liters per minute and an off mode. The conserver has a lightweight and compact design that make it easy to carry around and perfect for traveling.
The conserver operates extremely quietly and efficiently. It delivers uniform pulses of oxygen for a breathing rate ranging from fourteen to forty breaths per minute. The conserver delivers the complete dose of oxygen in the first half of the inhalation cycle. The pneumatic conserver delivers one of the highest savings ratios of six to one which helps cylinders last up to six times more than those used without the conserver.
Product Features and Benefits
- Delivers up to 6:1 conservation ratio
- Can easily fit in virtually any carry bag
- Simple to operate with a single selector mob
- Lightweight, compact design and quiet operation
- Provides highest savings ratio on pneumatic conserver
- Senses breath and delivers oxygen in first half of inspiratory cycle
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Metal
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Dimensions: 9 Inch (Height) x 8 Inch (Length) x 6 Inch (Width)
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Model: OM-812
Product Information and Documents