The Heavy Duty Silver Vein Trapeze with Base and Wheels is a sturdy transition helper that is designed to provide users with a reliable support system over their bed. It helps users change positions while in bed or get in and out of their bed when required. The trapeze is an ideal aid for patients with limited lower body mobility and sufficient upper body strength to lift and move while in bed.
The Heavy Duty Silver Vein Trapeze has a strong yet lightweight steel construction. This makes the trapeze strong enough to support a weight of one thousand pounds or four hundred and fifty three kilograms making it ideal for bariatric patients. A silver vein finish enhances the durability of the trapeze and also gives it an attractive look. The base of the trapeze is equipped with two wheels that allows caregivers to easily move it around.
The Heavy Duty Trapeze with Base and Wheels features an adjustable boom. The boom can swivel side to side from zero to one hundred and eighty degrees. This allows the caregivers to accommodate different bed and room designs. The chain that is attached to the boom can also be adjusted and positioned at any point between the edge of the headboard and the end of the boom. This allows the trapeze to be positioned at any convenient point for use.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy Installation and Lightweight Design
- Helps Transfer Patient from Bed to Chair
- Assists Larger Patients in Changing Positions While in Bed
- Overhead Boom Swivels from Zero to One Eighty Degrees
- Adjustable Chain from Edge of Headboard to End of Boom
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Boom Length: 36 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs. (453 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 73 Inch (Height) x 43 Inch (Width) x 48.5 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 13039SV