The Drive Medical Stand Alone Toilet Safety Rail is a free-standing safety rail designed to assist users with getting up or sitting down on their toilet seat. The rail is an ideal toilet aid for people with difficulties in bending or standing up due to weak knees, legs, hips, or lower back. The rail is also beneficial for the elderly or for people with recent leg injuries or surgeries.
The Drive Medical Toilet Safety Rail has an aluminum construction that makes it incredibly lightweight and durable. The rail is strong enough to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-five kilograms. The total weight of the rail is nine pounds or four kilograms which makes it easy to carry around for use in different toilets. The safety rail comes with two padded armrests that are easy to grip. The padding ensures that the armrests are gentle on the skin and do not cause any discomfort. A magazine rack is also added on the side of the rail. The rack can be used to keep items like magazines, newspapers, phones, tablets etc. handy while using the toilet.
The Drive Medical Safety Rail stands on its own and does not require any tools for installation. The rail includes wing nuts to assemble the safety rail. These nuts can be fastened easily using your hands. The design of the rail makes it compatible with both standard seats and elongated toilet seats.
Product Features and Benefits
- Safety Rail stands freely on it own
- Armrests are padded for enhanced comfort
- Equipped with magazine rack for convenience
- Utilizes wing nuts to support tool-free assembly
- Stand is compatible with standard and elongated toilets
- Ideal for patients with weak knees or legs, injuries, or surgeries
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Overall Width: 26.5 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 21 Inches
- Primary product material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Model: RTL12079
Product Information and Documents