The Drive Overhead Adjustable Wheelchair Anti Theft Device is a sturdily designed safety wheelchair accessory that restrict wheelchairs from folding back. The device is ideally designed for caregivers and patients to lock their wheelchairs in parking or crowded areas so it doesn’t get stolen. The device has a universal design that makes it an ideal fit for usage with most Drive wheelchairs as well as those made by other manufacturers.
The Drive Wheelchair Anti Theft Device has a unique large overhead design that prevent the wheelchairs from easy thefts by packing them into tight spaces like car’s trunk or back seat. The two ends of the device are installed on top of the upholstery screws provided on the back of the seat. The device has a rigid construction that is durable and strong enough to resist the wear and tear of consistent use. The device uses an adjustable frame that makes it suitable to be fit on wheelchairs with eighteen to twenty-four inch seat widths. The device is available in two variants that include the Drive STDS823 Anti-theft Device Without I.V Hooks and the Drive Medical STDS821 Anti-theft Device With I.V Hooks. The latter variant allows users to move and still stay connected to their IV medications while staying on wheelchairs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Overhead design and rigid construction
- Adjustable for eighteen to twenty four seat widths
- Designed to prevent wheelchair from folding and thefts
- Easily installed on top of the provided upholstery screws behind
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Chrome
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Wheelchairs between 18 Inch - 24 Inch seat widths
- Model: STDS823, STDS821 (With IV hooks)