The CHAD Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver aids in the safe and reliable delivery of oxygen to patients on an oxygen therapy. The conserver is ideally designed for patients on artificial oxygen therapies due to their inability to draw-in sufficient oxygen naturally. The conserver is compatible with oxygen cylinders with a CGA 870 valve ranging from sizes M2 to E.
The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver automatically senses the breathing pattern of patients and delivers the optimal dose of oxygen in the first half of the inhalation cycle itself. The conserver is equipped with a selector knob that adjusts the dose of the oxygen between pulse and constant flow modes. The pulse mode delivers the oxygen as per the breathing rate ranging from fourteen to forty breaths per minute in different oxygen flow rate options ranging from one to six liters per minute. The constant flow mode is for emergency purposes when a continuous flow of oxygen is needed. The conserver features selectable rest and active settings for each flow rate. These settings can be switched automatically or manually by the user to match their activity level. The conserver is extremely compact and can be easily carried around for use. It is powered by two “AA” batteries. The conserver ensures a savings ratio of five to one in all settings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily fits in any type of carry bag
- Compatible with CGA 870 valve cylinders
- Delivers uniform oxygen pulse from 14 to 40 bpm
- Offers 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM
- Senses breathing pattern and delivers oxygen in first half of inspiratory cycle
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Model: OM-900M