The Drive Medical Front Rigging for Sentra Heavy Duty Wheelchairs work towards providing enhanced support and comfort to wheelchair users. This wheelchair accessory helpful in smooth movement of your wheelchair as the legs stay on the rigging with feet on the footplate and won’t cause any hindrance to the motion of the wheelchair. The aluminum footplate offer a wider base that can accommodate any foot size comfortably and the horizontal lining on it increases traction making the foot more stable.
Legrests for Sentra Heavy Duty Wheelchairs by Drive Medical has a supportive base padding that protects the calf area and comfort the muscles effectively. The base padding is done using a thick foam and soft vinyl cover is used for the outer layer. It cushions the targeted muscles and provides enhanced comfort to the supported area of the leg. This vinyl base pad is height adjustable and you can easily adjust it to target any required area of the leg.
Two different options are provided to make this product a highly customized form of legrest accessory for the Sentra heavy duty wheelchair users. You can choose between getting elevating legrests or swing away footrests as the front rigging for your wheelchair depending on your preference. Both of the options have attractive chrome tubing and extensions that makes your accessory easy to clean.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance
- Attractive chrome extensions
- Aluminum Footplates with three inch spacing
- Two different options fulfills different user needs
- Soft vinyl pads support the calf muscles effectively
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight (HDELR): 19 lbs. (8.6 Kilograms)
- Product Weight (HDFS): 10.5 lbs. (4.7 Kilograms)
- Overall Product Length: 16 Inch (HDELR), 16.5 Inch (HDFS)
- Overall Product Height: 20.5 Inch (HDELR), 18 Inch (HDFS)
- Overall Product Width: 8.5 Inch (HDELR), 4.5 Inch (HDFS)
- Model: HDELR, HDFS
Product Information and Documents