Very easy to install, the Drive Medical Toilet Support Rail includes an installation plate that attaches to your toilet seat and lid. Just remove the two screws holding your seat and lid, place the plate over the holes, the set your seat and lid back down onto the plate. Screw everything in, assemble the arms and snap them into the plate, and you are done! The arms are adjustable by pushing the brass buttons down in the back on the plate, pull the arms out to widen or push in to make narrower.
Toilet Support Rail Features:
- Durable frame with cushioned grips
- Safe and secure for daily use
- Simple to use, easy assembly
- Helps users lower self onto toilet
- Aids user in getting up
- More compact than traditional toilet safety frames
- Fits a wider range of toilets
- Compatible with shorter toilets
- Comfortable and easy to clean
Drive Medical Toilet Support Rail Specifications:
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: RTL12087, safety rail, mobility aid