The Drive Medical 11135-1 Drop Arm Bariatric Bedside Commode Chair is a large and comfortable portable commode specifically designed for bariatric patients. The commode is suitable for bariatric patients with limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries.
The portable commode chair has a strong aluminum construction that can support a weight of up to one thousand pounds or four hundred and fifty five kilograms. The aluminum construction enhances the durability of the chair and also ensures ease of maintenance. The Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Chair features a wide seat that can be easily snapped on for use. To ensure maximum patient comfort, the seat and the backrest are padded. A large bucket with a volume capacity of twelve quarts or nearly eleven and a half liters is provided with the chair. The bucket simply slides in from the front under the seat cut out for use. A cover for the bucket that can be removed from behind is also included.
The armrests of the Bariatric Bedside Commode Chair provide a reliable support for users while getting up from or sitting down on the seat. These armrests are padded for enhanced comfort. The arms feature a quick release, drop arm mechanism that moves the arm out of the way without any tools. This helps support the safe and convenient lateral transfer of the patients to and from the chair.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Commode page and the Carex Deluxe Commode for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Pail slides out from the front for easy use
- Durable, sturdy, powder coated steel tubing
- Large backrest and armrests provide comfort
- Large commode bucket can be removed as needed
- For individuals weighing up to one thousand pounds
- Comes with twelve quart commode bucket and cover
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height: 17.5 Inch - 22 Inch
- Weight Limit: 1000 lbs. (453 kilograms)
- Width: 25.75 Inch between Arms, 26.25 Inch Outside
- Seat Dimensions: 23.25 Inch (Width) x 18.5 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 11135-1