The PrimeMat 2.0 Impact Reduction Fall Mats are fall safety accessories designed to be placed at bedsides to protect users from the impact of falls. The mat is an ideal aid for the elderly or for people with tremors which might put them at a high risk of rolling off from beds and falling.
The mat has a high-quality moldable polyurethane foam construction that is highly impact absorbent. The foam core absorbs the impact of falls to protect users thereby minimizing the risk of injuries. The foam core is reliable and even ensured that an egg dropped on it from five feet above didn’t get damaged. The core is covered with a PVC cover that has a non-slip top side with an embossed pattern and a leather look that makes it look attractive. The top cover is also incredibly durable and resistant to punctures. The cover’s non-slip bottom prevents it from slipping while protecting a user. The non-slip mat cover can be conveniently cleaned with mild soap and water.
The PrimeMat 2.0 has inclined edges to facilitate equipment such as wheelchairs or overbed tables to be easily rolled over it for the patient’s use. The mat is available in two options which include the Drive PM20GA PrimeMat 2.0 Impact Reduction Mat which is gray in color and the Drive PM20BA PrimeMat 2.0 Mat which is brown in color.
Product Features and Benefits
- Passed five foot egg drop test
- Anti-slip design helps reduce slipping
- Easy to clean with water and mild soap
- Non slip bottom netting keeps mat secure
- Has tapered edges with low profile design
- Made with high quality molded polyurethane
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Colors: Brown, Grey
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Dimensions: 24 Inch (Width) x 72 Inch (Length) x 0.75 (Height)
- Model: PM20BA, PM20GA
Product Information and Documents